Space Invader Pectina and Jack O Lantern Lepto

Just received my Jack O Lantern and it looks amazing in the tank! Don't hesitate to buy, this is a great deal on an incredible coral

I purchased a Space Invader and Jack O Lantern Lepto frag.

All Delight's got some sweet corals and its an honor to be able to receive a few of his frags.

Don't think about it, just do it.

Thank you both. Grow out some nice colonies.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new