Spainbow spotlight

  • Thread starter Thread starter anarchy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Here's a clearer picture still poor quality cell phone picture
 
Here is my frag.

Spainbow.jpg
 
Mine has been my avatar for the longest here it is pic from 2 years ago. It has since gone on to acro heaven....all but a small piece I am hoping will someday recover.
5ad4b977ffed7a32772654e635f9834f.jpg
 
Thanks Rob. I post on another forum but they dont have a big BC audience. I have several BC collectible frags that I received in January. Many have only just started to color up in the last couple months.
 
Thanks Rob. I post on another forum but they dont have a big BC audience. I have several BC collectible frags that I received in January. Many have only just started to color up in the last couple months.

Well R2R has a huge Battle Corals following.......don't tease with words, lets see that collection! :D
 
Lol I have 26 BC pieces in my shallow 30. 1 on the rack STN. And looking to get at least 4 more in my 30
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new