Spathulata care

bullitr1215

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
100
Reaction score
1
Location
stevenson ranch ca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am always get excited with fish more than acropora but I been keeping sps for 8-9 years with moderate success. Anyway I know spathulata needs a very high light, very high flow acropora more than most acropora but my question is will it tolerate higher nutrient nitrate of 10-20 with descent low phosphate like most corals to keep colors or does it needs UNLS. Do I need to dose potassium or anything ?



Same with this SSC



Sorry iphone picture.

Will try to take a better one later

Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new