Spawning Ocellaris Pair

  • Thread starter Thread starter bonesreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bonesreef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 27, 2009
Messages
103
Reaction score
19
Location
Michigan
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I'm from Huntsville AL...and posted this over there. But since your so close I thought I would offer it up in your area also. Here is a copy of the post:

I have a new pair of clowns coming in tomorrow and I need to make some space for them. These guys are on a 14day cycle and produce a clutch size of around 400 eggs or so. I have had them for around 2 years.
If your interested pls let me know...I'll hook somebody up local with them for $100 obo.
Just looking to help someone get into a nice pair thats interested in raising clowns, and help me clear up some space in the process.
I will post picture/video later today..I'm sure they will go very fast.

Thanks,
B
 
Sold. feel free to remove post :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new