Speakers ON for this one ;)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zeppelin
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
dang thats nice! Ive seen the concept before but it never had the the blower on it. How much HP does it have?
 
A friend of the family is a big wig for GM and says the new camaro is a beast!
It will be out i believe 2008-2009, Its one sweet butt car! I will get back with you guys tonight (I;ll se him at bowling) But i believe he said 420 Hp.
Thats my next car, I am saving up for the insurance!!!
 
Ya, 2008 production as a 2009 model. Scheduled to have an LS-2, 405 HP motor as of now, along with 2 other, lesser HP engines. I am watching it closely. Also heard recently that Saleen (of Mustang fame) is partnering with GM for a Saleen Camaro. Lingenfelter and Baldwin-Motion also have plans for specialty Camaros.

If all goes well, my '04 Cadillac CTS-V may get traded in for one of the high HP models. :)
 
Oh man, is that HP with the blower or without? I hope its without cause that blower is just too much.

That will be one heck of a car if Saleen and Lingenfelter get ahold of it. :drool:
 
Ya, thats a .cgi. If a blower is offered by Lingenfelter or someone else, it will be under the hood, like the Magnason is now on the vettes and CTS-Vs. I doubt you'll see one sticking out of the hood unless its done as a 1 off.

Here's a pic of the current Baldwin Motion Supercoupe, based on a '69 Camaro. Look at the rear fenders. They are steel fabrications. Actually, all the panels on the car are custom. 700 HP, 540 cu.in. Big Block Merlin motor.

product_tuned.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new