Special Pocillopora?

chipchipbro

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2021
Messages
2,054
Reaction score
2,054
Location
Switzerland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys

Its a few weeks and I received some free frags. The colors are popping up lately and I had to cut a candy coral growing near a pocillopora. So I teared them apart (thats why the frag looks so weird)

So the pocillo seems to have an almost white base with neon green polyps.

Did you ever see that?

I do have some others aswell as you can see.

075F94D8-214B-42DD-AC04-9D9A850C3360.jpeg 40C3BB50-D6A0-40ED-BD90-D71C93960888.jpeg 4210487D-34B5-4508-924C-C2C86FD65785.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new