Species id

  • Thread starter Thread starter cilyjr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cilyjr

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 28, 2011
Messages
2,006
Reaction score
2,200
Location
Arroyo Grande
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Species id does anyone have a good reference page for acropora species id? I don't really care about the names people call them based on color morphs...

Here's an example of an unknown to me.
A. Microclados? Maybe?

1000002078.jpg
 
Hawkins Echinata? Someone's gotta have one. Not I tho!
 
I don't think it's an echinada. Let me look at trying to get a better picture
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new