Specific fleece roller

Saltwater_hobbiest

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 16, 2025
Messages
107
Reaction score
19
Location
Minneapolis
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a waterbox 50.3 and was wondering does anyone know or has had success with a specific fleece roller for this specific tank?
 
Nature dimensions is one I will always give a shoutout to!
 
Nature dimensions is one I will always give a shoutout to!
IMG_9872.png

Should I get this one for my 50.3 waterbox or is there a different one I should get on nature dimensions?
 
For the Waterbox 50.3, it depends on the version. The Peninsula version is different.

The regular Waterbox 50.3 is compatible with the N-Clear Nano, not the M. You will need the Waterbox 50.3 adapter.

Here is the product link:
https://naturedimensions.com/products/n-clear-nano
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new