Speciosa ID pls

  • Thread starter Thread starter WKY74
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

WKY74

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 1, 2023
Messages
19
Reaction score
7
Location
singapore
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all

Can anyone ID this A speciosa pls? I’ve been surfing around the speciosa threads and so far I’ve not seen this coloration before. Any help or views appreciated
1703064650742.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Hi all

Can anyone ID this A speciosa pls? I’ve been surfing around the speciosa threads and so far I’ve not seen this coloration before. Any help or views appreciated
1703064650742.jpeg
Color depends a lot on light spectrum, par, nutrients, ect..
What's this color in your tank is different in someone else's.
 
Agree to a certain extent. But typically for speciosa, the base skin color doesn’t morph much as compared to coralite, polyp & growth tip colors. this one’s base color is mostly pinkish with a toning of blue.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new