• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Splendid Dottyback free/no ship Lancaster, PA

Item Price
1
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

rayadog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2025
Messages
1,249
Reaction score
1,159
Location
PA
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve decided to restart my fish community due to an aggressive domino damsel (also available) and the dottyback is getting rehomed by association. I had no problems because the damsel being dominant. He did seem interested in my hector’s goby at one point (was a late addition). It pains me to sell him so I just want to see them go to a good home.



IMG_3976.jpeg
IMG_4006.jpeg
IMG_4007.jpeg
 
Rehomed
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new