Splice owners

yr ago

IMG_2915.JPG


Today

IMG_4085.JPG
Wow this is amazing. What does this look like today? What par do you have this under? I'm thinking about buying a mostly green/yellow frag and I'm wonder if the more par brings out the red.
 
@reefluvrr I have a busy day but I usually test on weekends. I will test later today and get exact numbers but I do my best to keep NO3 between 5 and 15...10 is my target. For PO4 I try to maintain .04 ish, I have to dose both to keep them at these levels so it's a bit of a balancing act.

@Macdaddynick1 I know right! One day I might be able to get some colors

@Smite it's really starting to get better each week. I had some issues a few months back and growth stalled but it's back to full speed now.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new