Sponge? ID

Edison Coltro

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 1, 2021
Messages
17
Reaction score
6
Location
Brazil
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,
Anyone knows what this is?

7c1de4f3-315b-43f6-ab06-e942b96b579e.jpg
 
Pics a little fuzzy but may be pineapple sponges
 
Is this pic any better?
I do have pinapple sponges in my aquarium. But I think this is something else.
It gets direct light and is located next to a powerhead .
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20210607_114258.jpg
    IMG_20210607_114258.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_20210607_114258.jpg
    IMG_20210607_114258.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 88
It does look like tunicates, but I wonder what the species is, since most of the pictures in google look very different to this one.
 
Unfortunately I’m no good with a specific species. They come in all colors and designs, I’m never good at pinpointing the exact species.
 
No worries!!
Thanks a lot for your reply and for your help!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new