Sponsors

  • Thread starter Thread starter sfin52
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
If you look on the general forums tab, scroll to the bottom and you should see all sponsors.
 
I believe if you go to all the way to bottom of page it should show sponsors in order.

B8D4DADF-355B-41C9-B7C6-27B7B403567A.png
 
No thats right. I figured it would be tagged under menu sponsor. Thank you.

@Crabs McJones @4FordFamily
Is this possible
Im sorry, I don’t understand what you’re asking.

Also if you click on forums you can find individual sponsor forums :)
 
Good question Stefan... ;) i never knew that till now...;Facepalm:cool:
Almost 2yrs here...:rolleyes::)
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new