Spotlighting the basic setup of the Neptune Apex controller | BRStv

  • Thread starter Thread starter randyBRS
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

randyBRS

BRStv Host :-)
View Badges
Joined
Dec 9, 2014
Messages
2,124
Reaction score
3,922
Location
Minneapolis, MN
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey!

Today we're going over how quick and easy it has become to setup and program a Neptune Apex for your tank, which can directly lead to your tank becoming safer, easier to use and more importantly, smarter. :)

 
@randyBRS, perfect timing. just ordered covers/grommets, do you know the hole saw size for the standard 2" covers ? I have trade size 2" which is 2.25" ......Did I sleep thru that :rolleyes:
 
@randyBRS, perfect timing. just ordered covers/grommets, do you know the hole saw size for the standard 2" covers ? I have trade size 2" which is 2.25" ......Did I sleep thru that :rolleyes:

I’d imagine that the required hole size will vary depending on manufacturer of the grommet, but from a quick internet search of them it seems many of the 2” ones I found require a 2”/50mm hole to be drilled. :)

-Randy
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new