Spotted reefs 120 build

Spottedreef69

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 17, 2019
Messages
28
Reaction score
13
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At the time i built my tank I did not know about reef2reef so I did not document the process. But have taken pictures along the way. Right now I am dealing with cyano and do now. Very frustrated. Having a hard time getting the nutrients up. 48x24x24 120 gallon with eshopps r200 sump simplicity skimmer 240dc simplicity return pump and a BRS carbon reactor.
 
I did my build thread after the fact with pics I had taken along the way.
start one up. plus we want to see what ya got.
welcome to the show.
:cool:
 
I did my build thread after the fact with pics I had taken along the way.
start one up. plus we want to see what ya got.
welcome to the show.
:cool:
Having trouble uploading the pics. When I click attach files nothing happens.
 
At the time i built my tank I did not know about reef2reef so I did not document the process. But have taken pictures along the way. Right now I am dealing with cyano and do now. Very frustrated. Having a hard time getting the nutrients up. 48x24x24 120 gallon with eshopps r200 sump simplicity skimmer 240dc simplicity return pump and a BRS carbon reactor.
I did my build thread after the fact with pics I had taken along the way.
start one up. plus we want to see what ya got.
welcome to the show.
:cool:
maybe this will work.
 
use insert image on the bar
20200227_171440.jpg
20191217_181613.jpg
20191219_091020.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new