Spring break plans

JedClampett

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 15, 2015
Messages
643
Reaction score
224
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last spring I went down to key west and went snorkeling down in the reef. It was a great time and saw a lot of different things that being a saltwater tank hobbyist I could recognize. We saw rainbow parrot fish, and these things are huge, and a ton of angel fish, along with hundreds of jellyfish. I even caught one. Overall it was a great time, and this year I'm heading down to the reefs of key largo, and I'm planning on buying a GoPro so I can get a bunch of amazing pictures of the fish and coral to share
 
I almost stepped on a horseshoe crab why I was in the water and it scared the **** out of me because I thought it was a stingray
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new