Spring Fling Sale **OVER 2,000 CORALS** Huge Discounts!!! **FREE, $5, and $10 Corals!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

maxthisout

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Low light (almost shaded) and lower flow for those big meaty corals normally helps them bounce back
I have a small acclimation box coming today for it. Did a Lugol's dip and amino bath. Fingers crossed. Since all my other Cynarinas look great, I fear it was my shrimp that did the initial damage.

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
2PM DROP IS LIVE!!!!

CLICK HERE

Responding Jim Carrey GIF

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
@TopShelfAquatics
Your 1pm drop still doesn't work for a lot of us. Need to clear the cache or whatever it was you guys did last live sale to fix the same issue.

Sorry about that. I just checked everything. You should be good now

TheReaperOfMars

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PC Rainbows and Cherry Bombs
This is why I trust you guys. Other vendors, take note. This is an honest answer. They could have used this as a chance to plug some TSA specific coral, but instead these are 2 corals they didn't bring into the hobby.

That and the pictures of the corals I buy actually look like the corals that arrive at my door.

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This is why I trust you guys. Other vendors, take note. This is an honest answer. They could have used this as a chance to plug some TSA specific coral, but instead these are 2 corals they didn't bring into the hobby.

That and the pictures of the corals I buy actually look like the corals that arrive at my door.

I try to call it like I see it! Don't get me wrong there are plenty of TSA pieces that are under $100 and are stunning, but those two are overlooked at times

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 52 40.9%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 64 50.4%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 5 3.9%
Back