***SPRING GROW OUT CLASS 3 sign up’s***

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 5, Members: 4, Guests: 1)

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BattleCorals spring 2024 class 3 Grow Out Contest.

Our winning selection is “NICE EFFLO”
IMG_3515.jpeg

Official Rules

All entry submissions must include a clear photo of the contest frag, next to the included BattleCorals Official Measurement Tool.

Entry may also include water parameters of Salinity, Calcium, and Alkalinity, optional parameters of Nitrate, Phosphate, and Magnesium may also be included for completeness.

Entries must be submitted before the end of the month, each month, beginning in ???

Two non-consecutive months may be taken without an entry. If you plan to miss a month, notify me by PM
@Troylee
@Jasonak
@Mschmidt
@Reefing102
by the 15th of that month to avoid the reminder.

I will try remind entrants that have not submitted their offical entries by PM on the 21st of the month.

An initial 'Zero' measurement must be registered within 7 days of recieving the frag.

If your frag does not survive the initial 7 days after recieving, please contact Adam @Battlecorals, and pending availability, a replacement will be issued entirely at the discretion of Battlecorals.

Entry Fee is $75.00 USD

Shipping will be $45.00 and includes:

one (1) NICE EFFLO

one (1) Custom Ruler for measuring official entries
1673763022011.png

There will probably be more goodies in your box as well, but you can guarantee that with an Add-on package!

Post below to be entered into the contest!
Adam will send you a link to the special category for this entry.

First 25 to say I’m in will be in this contest! . Wow That Efflo.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
Troylee

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
Troylee

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in for this one as well if I can do 2. Priority is class 2 if I can only do 1.
Well give this a few days and if it’s not full, open it to contestants in others…

Last edited:

liddojunior

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where are the people that voted for this one

I would have done if it was the other choices. This seems to hard for a beginner sps keeper. I keep leathers and LPS. So thought this would be cool way to get in with an easy looking SPS :confounded-face:

OP
OP
Troylee

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I would have done if it was the other choices. This seems to hard for a beginner sps keeper. I keep leathers and LPS. So thought this would be cool way to get in with an easy looking SPS :confounded-face:
It’s only as hard as you make it… it’s and easier sps or Adam wouldn’t have put it in with the others.

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

It's worth a shot at least. The people here will help out too. We all rise together.

Adam's got a killer sale going now too. If you're looking for easy spa, my last box was a bargain box and they're growing like weeds!

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what time is anticipated start date? probably starting before mid-june, right?
I think we're running sign up through the 5th or till full. At that point it's a matter of getting boxes out. I thing the frags are already cut, so without speaking to Adam yet, I'd guess shipping these mid May.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.2%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 174 68.0%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.3%
Back