☆☆ - Official Battlecorals Fall 2023 Grow Out Contest Sign Up Thread - ☆☆

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At Midnight, September 23rd, 2023, I officially invite you all to join the BattleCorals Fall 2023 Grow Out Contest.

Our winning selections are Corpse of Helltrollsman Man and Blue Ghost

Official Rules

All entry submissions must include a clear photo of the contest frag, next to the included BattleCorals Official Measurement Tool.

Entry may also include water parameters of Salinity, Calcium, and Alkalinity, optional parameters of Nitrate, Phosphate, and Magnesium may also be included for completeness.

Entries must be submitted before the end of the month, each month, beginning in November

Two non-consecutive months may be taken without an entry. If you plan to miss a month, notify me by PM @StatelineReefer, @Reefing102 or @BranchingHammer by the 15th of that month to avoid the reminder.

I will try remind entrants that have not submitted their offical entries by PM on the 21st of the month.

An initial 'Zero' measurement must be registered within 7 days of recieving the frag.

If your frag does not survive the initial 7 days after recieving, please contact Adam @Battlecorals, and pending availability, a replacement will be issued entirely at the discretion of Battlecorals.

Entry Fee is $100.00 USD

Shipping will be $45.00 and includes:

one (1) Corpse of Helltrollsman man OR Blue Ghost.

one (1) Custom Ruler for measuring official entries
1673763022011.png

There will probably be more goodies in your box as well, but you can guarantee that with an Add-on package!

-For just $99.00 more ($199 total) you can upgrade your entry with an additional 4 corals, for a total of 5.

-For just $199.00 more (299 total) you can upgrade your entry to include 6 more frags, for a total of 7.

-For $299 more ($399.00 total) you can take that all the way to 8 additional frags, for a total of 9! This will ship free!

-For just $355 more ($455 total) you can upgrade your entry to an 10 piece battlebox! that's 10 more frags sent along with your entry frag, also includes free shipping!

And once again I will be offering the Impossible Choices collection, which is one of each of the corals voted on, Blue Ghost, Bubblegum Digitata, Efflo 2.0, Acroberry, Pearly Cadaver, Nilbog Resident, Bonsai Humilis and Corpse of Helltrollsman Man, an 8 frag pack for $349.00, entry included to the contest, shipping and my gratitude included! This enters you in all three 'halves' of the contest.

Post below to be entered into the contest!
Adam will send you a link to the special category for this entry.

Last edited:
OP
OP
StatelineReefer

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
StatelineReefer

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Prizes this round will be as follows.

1st place - $1000 Battlebox and a Champion's T-shirt. This is going to be a special One-Off Battlecorals Shirt declaring your superiority in growing a coral frag over a year! Make your friends hate you, Make your enemies secretly jealous! Make your family question your life decisions! However you wear it, you can wear it proudly knowing you won!

2nd place - $500.00 Battlebox

3rd Place - $250.00 Battlebox

Last edited:
OP
OP
StatelineReefer

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Announcement #1

Congratulations to @oliverout for winning one of the two prizes in the Second Chance Drawing on the Rainbow's Army/Space Laser Grow Out! This includes entry into this contest and a bargain bin battlebox of corals!

Announcement #2

Congratulations to @David_Todorov for winning the second of the two prizes in the Second Chance Drawing on the Rainbow's Army/Space Laser Grow Out! This includes entry into this contest and a bargain bin battlebox of corals!

Adam may call them 'bargain bin' but these are classic, hardy, well acclimated and long-time aquacultured pieces that grow extremely well and extremely fast, perfect for filling a scape!

Last edited:
OP
OP
StatelineReefer

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can we pre-reserve a spot regardless of which coral wins ? ;)
Judge Ok GIF by truTV’s Those Who Can’t

OP
OP
StatelineReefer

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 21 13.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 92 57.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 6.9%
Back