• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Spring Sps Frag Sale $20-$150

Item Price
$20-$300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

coralbeauties

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 6, 2014
Messages
1,221
Reaction score
942
Location
Yellow Springs ohio
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Frag swaps are over for me and I am now offering up my remaining frags. I offer overnight shipping for a flat rate of $60 with free shipping at $400. Any doa frags will be fully refunded and will work with you to take care of any losses withing a day or so. Things happen and shipping can be stressful. I will pack your frags in no less than 10oz of water double bagged with TIDAL GUARD protector cups. No frags will be less then 3/4in with many of them 1in plus with many encrusted. Send me your list of interested frags with your cell number and I will text you wysiwyg pics of them before you purchase. Some frags I have a limited number of precuts so If they would need to be fresh cut I would like a couple weeks of heal time. I accept most all the popular cash payment apps.
Av99 Orange Crush $30 RR Pink Floyd $30
Av99 Sky Parade $30 Poto Boomerang $50
Bk Chem Fruit Loops $60 Raspberry Lemonade $30 Rommell's Watermellon $30
CC Hellboy $50 RR The Vihn $25
CB OMG $30 Wolverine $30
Dfs Pink Panther $150 Rt 66 Merlin Staff $40
GB Mars Attack $30 Tgc Bugatti $80
LCH Daydreamer $30 Tsa Carolina Reaper $30
MattV Jelly Bean $30 Tsa The Fuzz $30
Ora Red Planet $30 Tsa Zombieland $60
Pengs Purple Polyp Gran, $40
RR Pink Cadillac $30 Vivid Confetti $40
Vivid Insanity $120 Vivid Rainbow Delight $30
wwc Blueberry $30 Wwc Somewhere over the rainbow $50
Yoda $20 Z's Blueberry Wine $30
tgc creamsicle $30
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
6.png
7.png
8.png
 
Last edited:
4 packs sent out this week. Plenty more frags available. Pm me with what your interested in along with your cell number and I’ll send you a wysiwyg video
Thanks
Jeff
 
Quick video of some of the different frags available. These are some of the larger frags I have. As always I send wysiwyg before you buy
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5724.mov
    12.9 MB
Fruit loops, superman and hungs rainbow are no longer available. send me your list and I will get you a video of wysiwyg of the frags from your list.
Jeff
 
Placed an order with Jeff last week. Corals arrived looking awesome. Really nice corals and Jeff keeps great communication, buy with confidence. Will definitely order from him again...
 
Awesome communication, healthy frags. Good colors already
 
Highly recommended Jeff! Communication was fast and clear. Corals arrived well packaged and healthy with no issues. Colors look awesome right off the bags. Would definitely buy again.
 
Yeah, I don’t know why I completely forgot to leave a review for this, but I got 12 frags from Jeff and they arrived in fantastic condition and were super large healthy frags. Thanks again bud
 
Last edited:
All frag packs have now been shipped out. If you would like to put together a pack send me a pm and I can get you a video of the frags your interested in. Still many great frags available.
thanks for looking
Jeff
 
I just received a bunch of frags from Jeff. The frags were large, healthy, and well-packed, and there was great communication. I would definitely buy from him again.
 
Thank you all for the kind words on my frags and service. Still many nice frags left and perfect shipping weather!!
Pm me with any requests for wysiwyg videos of the frags your interested in.
Thanks
Jeff
 
Another happy customer. A+ communication, packing, and frag sizes would definitely recommend buy with confidence.
 
Just received my frag pack. All the frags were super healthy with great color. I’ve purchased from Jeff before, and the communication and quality is always on point.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new