• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sps 11 Pack

Item Price
300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

WVReefJunkie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2015
Messages
2,137
Reaction score
408
Location
West Virginia
What state or country do you live in
West Virginia
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
JF TNT Anacrapora
GB Fury
Oregon Tort
Vivid Confetti
TGC Redinator
Bill Murray
PC Rainbow
Matt V Jelly Bean
Mother Of Pearl
Spaghetti Tort
WWC Yellow Tips

UPS Next Day Air +50
Standard DOA

20260228_200805.jpg
20260228_200724.jpg
20260228_200721.jpg
20260228_200718.jpg
20260228_200713.jpg
20260228_200709.jpg
20260228_200705.jpg
20260228_200702.jpg
20260228_200658.jpg
20260228_200654.jpg
20260228_200650.jpg
20260228_200644.jpg
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new