Sps and lighting

Straton or Coral care 2, who is better?
I don't have experience with Coral Care. I imagine it is a fine fixture as are many others. Hard to imagine taking down my Stratons though. Yeah, software could be simplified, but I am a set/forget guy for lighting. They don't have the shimmer that a Kessil does. ATI builds awesome hardware though. IMO, nobody else comes close to the design and build quality. Gonna cost you though.
 
I don't have experience with Coral Care. I imagine it is a fine fixture as are many others. Hard to imagine taking down my Stratons though. Yeah, software could be simplified, but I am a set/forget guy for lighting. They don't have the shimmer that a Kessil does. ATI builds awesome hardware though. IMO, nobody else comes close to the design and build quality. Gonna cost you though.
Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new