SPS Clueless

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reef4Life
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reef4Life

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 28, 2013
Messages
199
Reaction score
0
Location
Lakewood CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone I've had this SPS for almost 2 years and it is one of the hardiest prices of coral I have ever had I mean I couldn't kill this price of coral no matter what at one point when I switched from PC to LED this coral completely bleached out and now it is slowly coming back this is the only SPS coral in my Whole tank I would really love and ID and would appreciate any thoughts or opinions thanks
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1406415414.484591.jpg
this picture was taken with my IPhone with the blue lights on my LED's at 0% to get a clearer picture
 
Yes looks almost exactly like that but mine has a slight shade of yellow to thank you for your help can I ask you what kind of Monti that it is?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new