• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SPS Colony----Nice Smooth Skin

CoralNerd

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2014
Messages
1,493
Reaction score
1,034
Location
SoCal
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Pick up in Fullerton, pest free corals.

Large colony available $600
20230311_141903.jpg

20230311_141831.jpg

Smaller Colony SOLD
20230311_141851.jpg
 
Last edited:
.. bump and also so I can remember your name when I want nice frags :star-struck:
 
It's the same yes.
Beefy frags are available
20240521_152501.jpg
It’s really nice in person, very turquoise blue and like you said it can develop reddish polyps. I already purchased a frag several months ago from the store, about 1/10 the size of those beefy frags and for about the same price. I bought it as a fresh cut, in all fairness, he said it would be small. I just didn’t think that small.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new