SPS coral ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter Matt F
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Matt F

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 15, 2018
Messages
523
Reaction score
108
Location
Tampa
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi I have this coral but I do not remember the name from when I bought it. Here is a photo it’s a blue skeleton with green polyps.

B7ECB414-C393-46F9-A9EA-95387B037DB5.jpeg
 
montipora stellata
 
specifically looks like tubs stellata
 
Thank you I knew it was montipora just didn’t know which one
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 27.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new