sps corals

  • Thread starter Thread starter mike007
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mike007

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2013
Messages
7,216
Reaction score
400
Location
WEST TEXAS
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay we are shopping for some nice sticks and we see these awesome colonies and we say to ourselves I have to have some of these. Well my question Is how do you know you are getting a frag of that colony? It takes months maybe years for that frag to grow out to really know what you got. Do you just have to trust the vendor you are buying from? What are your thoughts?
 
I look at other reefers frags so that way I have a good ideal that I'm getting what I'm suppose to.
 
I prefer to get things from local people if it is supposed to be a high end coral, just so I can see exactly where it came from
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new