Sep 9, 2025 #261 PlainEnvelopes Active Member View Badges Joined Oct 16, 2022 Messages 173 Reaction score 193 Location Riverside What state or country do you live in California Rating - 100% 1 0 0 dang that sucks man sorry to hear it. Your frags were always delivered super healthy.
Sep 9, 2025 #262 OP OP CoralWealth 2500 Club Member View Badges EPRA Member Joined Nov 13, 2016 Messages 4,350 Reaction score 2,279 Location Allentown PA Rating - 100% 21 0 0 PlainEnvelopes said: dang that sucks man sorry to hear it. Your frags were always delivered super healthy. Click to expand... I appreciate the kind words, hopefully I will be back soon selling frags!
PlainEnvelopes said: dang that sucks man sorry to hear it. Your frags were always delivered super healthy. Click to expand... I appreciate the kind words, hopefully I will be back soon selling frags!
Nov 30, 2025 #263 OP OP CoralWealth 2500 Club Member View Badges EPRA Member Joined Nov 13, 2016 Messages 4,350 Reaction score 2,279 Location Allentown PA Rating - 100% 21 0 0 Update as of 11/30 New build :) Again thanks everyone for the kind words, the tanks have been running for 2 months and I made a new post going over it and plan to document a lot more going forward :) https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/coralwealths-rebuild-sps-dominated.1139003/
Update as of 11/30 New build :) Again thanks everyone for the kind words, the tanks have been running for 2 months and I made a new post going over it and plan to document a lot more going forward :) https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/coralwealths-rebuild-sps-dominated.1139003/