SPS dominated cube

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dorado
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dorado

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
207
Reaction score
323
Location
Placentia, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to share a few pictures I took tonight of my 150g
IMG_6316.jpeg

IMG_6319.jpeg
IMG_6322.jpeg
IMG_6329.jpeg
IMG_6336.jpeg
IMG_6339.jpeg
IMG_6343.jpeg
 
Looks phenomenal, you've got some gorgeous colonies there. Love your magic dragon, acid trip and the Walt Disney (at least I think that's what they are) :)
 
Beautiful tank! I read thru your build thread - very meticulous and nicely done! I have the same tank but mine is definitely not that clean! lol

Love those acros and can’t believe you grew them all out from 1” frags - simply amazing!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new