SPS Dominated Evolution Aqua

Loving it!
 
Hey. Wow new project'll watch .....
We are waiting for updates.
 
Thanks for looking into my thread. Yup, no reactors here. I will update the thread on the weekend. There has been some changes to the filtration.
 
Thanks for looking into my thread. Yup, no reactors here. I will update the thread on the weekend. There has been some changes to the filtration.

I'm still enjoy reading your 47 gallon thread! I read it sloowwwlllyyy. It's just like a good book, can't rush!
Good thing, another book has published, this one! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]
 
You are an artist with aquascape any tank u touch look exquisite
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new