SPS Dominated Evolution Aqua

Sahin, I know you always are bumping up great threads, so I figured I would bump your thread and maybe we can get an update!
 
Very sorry for the lack of updates. Been real busy and having tank issues. I went on holiday for 4 weeks a few months back and came back to a dying tank. Corals would have all died had I been away a week longer.

Managed to save most of the corals by carrying out back-breaking large water changes. However the Dinos that cropped up whilst I was on holiday still persist. Skimmer has been fine for 6 months and then oveflows 3 times whilst I was away...typical.

I will start a new thread in the next few weeks regardless of how bad things are. Thanks for following the thread.
 
@Sahin how is the tank recovering? I'm going through a really bad spell myself...I think I'm basically going to have to start over where SPS is concerned, so I can absolutely relate to troubles.
 
Very sorry for the lack of updates. Been real busy and having tank issues. I went on holiday for 4 weeks a few months back and came back to a dying tank. Corals would have all died had I been away a week longer.

Managed to save most of the corals by carrying out back-breaking large water changes. However the Dinos that cropped up whilst I was on holiday still persist. Skimmer has been fine for 6 months and then oveflows 3 times whilst I was away...typical.

I will start a new thread in the next few weeks regardless of how bad things are. Thanks for following the thread.

dang, this suck. i can feel your pain... i have been struggling with my tank also ... best of luck!
 
Last edited by a moderator:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new