Sps dying

  • Thread starter Thread starter Larsnauta
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Okay we are a while further and it has not gone so well .. Corals look very bad and some are completely dead. I lowered the KH to 8.0. about 80% of my stone consists of caribsea reef bones (fake stone) so is it possible that I have too little real living stone in my tank?
 
This is what it’s looks like when I cut the reef bone in half. It’s Grey looks like cement to my?
 
.
E2DACD10-0479-47A0-834C-2A949953E752.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new