SPS Food options

oceaninabox

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 25, 2008
Messages
603
Reaction score
4
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do you feed your acropora? I dont usually carry a lot of this type coral but Im looking into it.
 
Well I think the polyps are small enough to take some cyclopeeze, but for the most part, I just let dissolved fish waste feed mine.
 
Never fed much but now I'm feeding the tank Rod's Food 2-3x a week which has shown a positive result.
 
I feed all my acro cyclopeze, only the frozen type that comes in a bar. You will find that your LPS (acans) really like it as well.
 
It's all about the rod's food. And he's coming out with new varieties. Great guy too.
 
Rods food here too. He has a new coral only food blend that's either hit or will hit the market! It's good to be local and friends with Rod!
 
Wow. A lot of Rods. I guess Roitfeast and arctipods are awest Coast thing ;)
 
marko9, I am in the southeast and we have a lot of reef nutrition products here, arctipods tiggerpods and such, they will be at our swap this weekend. have you had a lot of success using their products?
 
marko9, I am in the southeast and we have a lot of reef nutrition products here, arctipods tiggerpods and such, they will be at our swap this weekend. have you had a lot of success using their products?

Yep, I like those two products A LOT :D
 
These coral have poor prey capture ability and like smaller food types like cyclops and shrimps eggs. In a well fead tank they should be fine. Its best to feed 5 or 6 types of food more often in smaller amounts. This may help. GL..

http://www.asira.org/caresheets
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new