• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sps Frag pack! 2 available.

Item Price
315
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

robanister

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2023
Messages
23,470
Reaction score
26,417
Location
01887
Rating - 0%
0   0   0


SBB pink elephant
Battlecorals effilo 2.0
Miami tenius
Greg Carroll Unicorn
Sbb Bugs Bunny
Cherry Bomb

All frags are 2 to 3 inches. Arrive alive guarantee. Will be overnighted. Includes shipping.
20260228_130130.jpg
20260228_143335.jpg
20260228_133735.jpg
20260228_182121.jpg
20260228_182128.jpg
20260228_104330.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new