• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SPS Frag Pack for sale!

roktsintst

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2009
Messages
442
Reaction score
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a SPS Frag Pack I put together. I want to get a few things off my rack and do just a bit of trimming. the Frags you recieve will be the size listed. I will try to get you a bigger piece, but odds are that you will get the size listed.


All frags are healthy pest free frags that are home grown in my tank.


All Shipping will be FedEx Priority overnight. I ship in a styrofoam insulated box. I use tripple bagged 4 mil thick bags so teh frags are well insulated!
I have shipped many times so purchase with confidence!!!


The Pack is $400 Shipped!!!


Anyway here are the frags included in the packs.

Tyree Pink Lemonade 1"
PinkLemonade.jpg


30k Lokani 3/4"
Top10.jpg



Ultimates Rainbow Acro 3/4"
ultRainbow.jpg



Ultimates Purple Monster 3/4"
ultPM-1.jpg


CQuarium Unknown 1"
cquarium.jpg


IceFire 1/2"
IceFire.jpg



Tubs Pink Jade 1"
TubsPinkJade.jpg


ThunderStorm Mille 1"
ThunderStorm1.jpg


Karls Kandlelight 3/4"
Top22.jpg
 
Dang we need a full tank shot! Those are some beautiful corals!
 
Thanks Rev and Austin!!!

Cherokee, That is Dales Red Prostrata!!!
 
I am sold out of my Pink jade but if anyone else wants a pack, i can sub it for the Ultimates Rainbow Mille!

ultrainbowmille.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new