• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SPS Frag Pack // Goni Frag Pack SHIPPED

Item Price
250-300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Sold4jc7

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2018
Messages
530
Reaction score
377
Location
Hesperia
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 92.3%
12   1   0
Two frag packs available! Price includes shipping.
Feel free to message me with any questions — I can ship out this coming Tuesday.

SPS Pack 6 Frags $250 shipped
GridArt_20251023_115811979 (1).jpg


Pack includes

1. Bill Murray
2. TSA Carolina Reaper
3. Battle Coral Rainbow Army
4. Jason Fox Fox Flame
5. Orange Creamsicle
6. PC Rainbow

Goni Pack $275 shipped

GridArt_20250910_230355773 (1).jpg


Pack Includes
1. WWC Cherry Red
2. Dark Arts
3. Rainbow
4. Red and Blue
5. Bright Green
6. Cotton Candy
 
Last edited:
New SPS pack available.

6 SPS Frags $250 shipped
18786.jpg


1. Orange Creamsicle
2. Battle Coral Backdraft
3. Pearl Berry
4. WWC Little Red Ferrari
5. WWWC Heartbreaker
6. TSA Carlonia Reaper
 
New SPS pack available.

6 SPS Frags $250 shipped
18786.jpg


1. Orange Creamsicle
2. Battle Coral Backdraft
3. Pearl Berry
4. WWC Little Red Ferrari
5. WWWC Heartbreaker
6. TSA Carlonia Reaper
I'll buy this one
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new