• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SPS Frag Pack Nice Quality! No Boogers!

Item Price
250
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

jackson6745

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 15, 2012
Messages
2,435
Reaction score
3,283
Location
NJ
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
TGC Northern Crush
Reef Raft Starfire
POTO Skittles Bomb
Reef Raft Rainbow Loom
Tyree Ultimate Stag
PC Rainbow
Rt 66 Queensland Sizzler Birdsnest (slow thick growth)

1”- 1-3/4” frags from grown colonies

Price is shipped. $50 off for local pickup. 08050

IMG_3734.jpeg IMG_3735.jpeg IMG_3736.jpeg IMG_3738.jpeg IMG_3737.jpeg IMG_3739.jpeg IMG_3741.jpeg IMG_3743.jpeg
 
Last edited:
I have a couple more of the same packs same size and color. Can pick up 08050 or meet at the show in north Jersey this weekend. Must pay in advance.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new