SPS Frags FS/FT, SoCal

stephj03

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2009
Messages
1,235
Reaction score
1,014
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Located in 92675. Looking to sell or trade for uncommon acros/montis I don't have. Everything OBO within reason if buying more than one frag.

ARC Firework: $90

F2m Chrome Illusions: $90

BBG Digi mini colony (2"x3"): $40

FarmerTy Blue Bonnet Bottlebrush: $25

$500 efflo: $45

Beach Bum Monti: $40-80

Tubbs Stellata : $20

Garf Bonsai: $40

Mystic Sunset Monti: $5-$20

Rainbow Monti: $5
 
On the rack:. ARC, F2M, NFS, $500 efflo
f621389af3de740735e022f0f437b199.jpg
89b08cf56e69a1c1744d2b16591e9b59.jpg
bf1bdaa4de5b80b7280f1a04ff56d32c.jpg
 
Garf top right on the frag rock, beach bums under daylight.
002d8119db10345871c5e7ab2337b7c7.jpg
b9ab6e3793e13613a96c0b2ffcd392af.jpg
 
Under blues. Idk how to get blue shots to work right, this is as close as I can get to what they look like with royal blues only on.
983b67b327af79e9fa7e974a622f8504.jpg
 
I’ll take the Digi
I’m close by
 
Following are sold:

BBG digi colony (can make one more)

Medium Beach Bum

Large Beach bum (pending)

$500 efflo (pending)
-
-

Following still available:

Garf Bonsai

ARC Fireworks

F2M Chrome Illusions

Sm/Med Beach Bum Monti
-
-

Also have:

UC SSC

ATL Shades of Fall

Vivid Rainbow

Tubbs Stellata
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new