SPS Frags FS

commonstranger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

Yes Im still reefing just on a smaller scale for the last two years but, good news!! We just bought a house in Franklin so a new Bigger build is in the works but from what I am putting together will take some planning, time, work, $$$ etc. I am looking forward to it though. I have a few SPS frags for sale. If I am overdue on my dues let me know and I will be happy to pay someone. I dont have a paypal account anymore so Im not sure if that is an option or not. Ok so the frags for sale will be :

Greg Hillers Aqua Delight
ORA Bird of Paradise
Bali Greem Slimmer
Hawkins Blue Echinata
Purple Bonsai (not sure if its Garf stran or not)
Montipora Setosa
ORA Joe the Coral
Pink and Green Birds Nest

I am posting this to gain feedback and see what people would like. There are some I can cut more of than others but be mindful my tank as of now is only 43G so I only have some much room to work with. Hope everyone is doing great and let me know if you are interested in the frags. Shoot me a text for pics 931-205-3927

OP
OP
commonstranger

commonstranger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I cut them last night so they can heal up a few days before they are purchased. I will take pics of them tonight. Thanks and happy reefin !!

OP
OP
commonstranger

commonstranger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All are cut except the Setosa, Green and Pink Birds nest. I can cut bigger pieces of these if you would like.

JOE_2217

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I may be interested in a piece of the bird of paradise. Do you have any pictures and pricing?

OP
OP
commonstranger

commonstranger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am going to try and sale this as a pack. I will take$275 for all ten pieces (I forgot to mention there is also a piece of what looks like Larry Jackson to me in the pack). I have pics now if anyone would like them shoot me a text. Joe I would be happy to cut you another piece but, I want to wait till after the move and things get settled. I don't want to stress the corals out again before the move. Thanks

OP
OP
commonstranger

commonstranger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are healed up now and looking good. I will take $250 for them now. If I do not have any feedback by this Wed. I will post them on craigslist at $300. I just wanted to give someone in the club a cheaper price and first shot at them. Thanks

DanielJameS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there, did you ever sell any of these frags? I’m on the hunt at the moment for a few in the purple/blue/teal department such as the bonsai/aqua delight or anything else you might have that fits that bill.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 40.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 29 20.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 35.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.6%
Back