• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sps fs

Ledreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heart of the ocean big frag 220 shipped
Heart of the ocean 1” frag 150 shipped
Tyree purple monster 160 shipped

3B068A25-C473-44E8-B69B-A00678220E2A.jpeg 4D258B12-1ABC-46AA-88B0-AD4601D9C8C4.jpeg B5A4D52E-B3D3-4DB2-9212-8CB54FDD8141.jpeg

OP
OP
L

Ledreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will add a free frag of this colonie for any push of thoses frags

AC04F0AE-E54F-40E1-9FAD-67322A30EB4E.jpeg

coralbeauties

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Also bought this frag along with a lot of others from this guy. Spent a lot of money on a bunch of fakes that werent the real deal. Insanity, mattv , hoto, jaw dropper. All were fakes! He did refund a lot of our money after calling him out on it but if we hadn’t know any better we would of been out a grand for a bunch of fakes. Some we felt were the real deal but most were not.

danreefman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also bought this frag along with a lot of others from this guy. Spent a lot of money on a bunch of fakes that werent the real deal. Insanity, mattv , hoto, jaw dropper. All were fakes! He did refund a lot of our money after calling him out on it but if we hadn’t know any better we would of been out a grand for a bunch of fakes. Some we felt were the real deal but most were not.
I'd be weary to get a deal like that on that bunch of corals.

I fell into the trap as well. The hoto, and purple monster deal. Bought duplicates of both. Yes and he does the whole high pressure I'm shipping out in 2 hours do want to add one of these to the pack. Packing and communication were great. Kinda wish the vendors selling the real stuff, took on his communication skills. Really wish seller wasn't a liar either. Lying only last so long. Word's out people aren't too happy with you. I'm really not happy. Didn't know you gave refunds towards the fakes. I want one. Just have fake corals that I wont pass onto anyone and that I dont want. Maybe I can get a credit to. Now that your under the bus already.

You should quit the lying!! Its a chumpy way to live your life.

lynn.reef.nerd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I consider myself quite new to the sps game. I bought a lot of acros from ledreef also to include the jawdropper. 50% of them do not look like what it should but I didn't say anything because I am not yet credible in this community. I guess I was not to only one who had issues. Thanks for pointing this out guys.

wildcrazyjoker81

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I guess I am in the victim category myself. Bought a pack with HOTO, PM, and RRC Mardi Gras. They all came in and look okay, but not close to what they should be from my gathering. You live and you learn I guess. Here is what he sold them to me as:

Heart of the ocean lineage peng
Tyree purple monster lineage Steve Tyree
Mards grass lineage rrc Jason

HelloCorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seems like this guy has taken many reefers to the cleaners and has no remorse about selling fake stuff on here. Anything that can be done about this? Maybe a class action lawsuit so this guy can stop ripping off reefers hard earn money.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 15.4%
Back