• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sps fs

HelloCorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s funny how you can see him viewing this thread, but doesn’t have the decency to even come defend himself. Maybe you should come show your buyers so that they don’t falsely accuse you of selling fake named corals. Not cool my guy.

Sweet Reef Corals

SweetReefOH on IG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Seems like this guy has taken many reefers to the cleaners and has no remorse about selling fake stuff on here. Anything that can be done about this? Maybe a class action lawsuit so this guy can stop ripping off reefers hard earn money.
Im game if there is an attorney willing to take it on! I’ve heard someone has shown up at his place.....

Grey Ghost

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
giphy.gif

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It’s time his fakes get out to an end. It’s one thing if you may not know if one thing is legit or what something truly is but 1. You should state it and 2. It’s plain wrong to sell fakes that are clearly not real. Any real collector should be able to tell the difference. He’s been caught enough to know he’s still selling fakes even if he thinks they are real! He’s just gonna say he bought them as what he’s trying to pass them off as but we all know the truth. He’s been selling fakes for years.

Sweet Reef Corals

SweetReefOH on IG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I got an idea.....

@mods @ReefSquad @revhtree @Crabs McJones

This should get the appropriate attention to this thread.

I actually thought about buying them, glad I didn't.
I hope they’re able to capture enough digital data so when he creates a new account and tries this again, he can be stopped.

coralbeauties

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I know the guy who originally sold him the real deal dropper and he said that Ledreef lost the frag and wanted to buy another but he wouldn’t sell him one. Also another hobbiest contacted peng and he said he never sold Ledreef the hoto. I would guess we bought close to a dozen or more including angry birds and I would say maybe 3or 4 were the real deal.
Jeff

OP
OP
L

Ledreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What can I say they think I’m really scamm
1 always give 10 days to guarantee I didn’t make no names thoses why they didn’t talk about it before ??
you guys thing Idive gets thoses corals and make names that is funny I didn’t I sold what I bought before I sold it someone sold to me with the name thoses not wild corals is tank raised , more talk about it more you guys talk
Or just me have problem no one here have it I buy something I’m not happy I say something I don’t let take 1 yr always let’s open for each ppl bought from me if you not happy let me know. I don’t make profit over it I don’t have many post selling corals. I leave open buy from me if you want didn’t force no one buys that is mine point can’t stop ppls txt. I see here ppls i never did any business talked about me what I can say nothing

OP
OP
L

Ledreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let’s talk see how far it can go I can’t stop ppls talk

homer1475

Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He’s just gonna say he bought them as what he’s trying to pass them off as but we all know the truth. He’s been selling fakes for years.
What can I say they think I’m really scamm
you guys thing Idive gets thoses corals and make names that is funny I didn’t I sold what I bought before I sold it someone sold to me with the name thoses not wild corals is tank raised , more talk about it more you guys talk

I would say @The Camaro Show was pretty spot on!

Sweet Reef Corals

SweetReefOH on IG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
It’s now clear to the world, Cassio, that your corals are fakes. You’ve been told they were fake before and you still posted them for sale as “THE REAL THING”! That is on YOU brother. You can’t blame anyone else but yourself for that!

OP
OP
L

Ledreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just think the corals is what you see what you get. Always 10 days guarantee
Where arrive you guys txt back really happy you guys call expert can’t tell when arrive ? Take 1 yr
On mine point someone are mad bring all it up. I always said if not happy let me know I got your back.

coralbeauties

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Your 10 day guarantee is very good. the point being made is that many of the corals you are selling are not indeed what you are representing them as being. Many of us are newer hobbiest and dont know when the frags are received that they are not the true frags. Many are close in color and growth pattern but not the real deal. Even though you sell them with a full guarantee you shouldnt sell a frag as being a hoto when you know that it is not the true hoto that came originated from peng guarantee or no guarantee.

CCauthers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well its a good thing I read into the thread a bit, because I was thinking about getting some of these. Great to know someone as trashy as op is still here ripping people off, and admitting it as well. "Oh everything is wysiwyg but ill put a name on it, even thought its bs and ill charge more, but its wysiwyg so you should have known better"

Back