SPS grave yard

This is what I think was your problem, a high po4 and low alk will stress sps.

This wasn't originally my post, just chiming in on a similar experience and guessing it was PO4. My other parameters were on point; dosing ALK, CA, MG. Oh, my nitrates were sky high as well. So, yea like i said... many folks said it was very unlikely nutrients caused my issue, but i'm almost certain the huge jump in nutrients is exactly what caused it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new