SPS Growth Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter BlazinNano
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BlazinNano

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,095
Reaction score
1,489
Location
AltamonteSprings, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a acro that is starting to grow over the frag plug and curling under it. I want to place it on the flat side of a rock. Do i need to cut the part that is under the plug or will it grow even if the edges of it do not get light or flow?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new