SPS help???

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bubs2
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bubs2

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 4, 2016
Messages
279
Reaction score
83
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I decided to check out my SPS before I went to bed with a flashlight and when I looked at the Miyagi Tort it looked as if he is "peeling". I also noticed that he is getting white spots maybe bleaching? Any help is appreciated thank you.
05b5d0d6e970af3fc000464121caf8a8.jpg
12f7bd4359b32051b1cb85ef796ce817.jpg
40424fc081defef193e1ae6b1c9942d6.jpg
 
Test your water and tell us what your results are, and we can help you further. There are so many variables, this will help us determine a possible reason.
 
I've had mine do this recently. I think maybe cause i moved it. Usually stress of some kind triggers it, it's releasing xooanthellae probably. I think mine will bounce back, it just has ugly color till it gets happy again.
 
Yup. ESP Alk.
Are you dosing. If so what. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new