SPS hitchhiker ID

Streetlamp

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 4, 2019
Messages
558
Reaction score
499
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up this jack on lantern lepto yesterday. Can anyone ID the second coral that is also on the plug?

C49DF7A2-9708-4FD9-8CE2-BED5C69E6ADE.jpeg
F18F59A3-8C6E-4272-A96F-6856529EE615.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new