SPS I picked up from petco. id

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mstanker
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
ORA is one of the largest suppliers to Petco for corals and fish. Petco is shifting towards purchasing aquacultured livestock as much as they are able to.
WOW totally missed that. Guess not going into PetCo might be part of it. The one I have out here is far less than good
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new