SPS ID Assistance

  • Thread starter Thread starter jblasi
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jblasi

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
545
Reaction score
1,327
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked this piece up from a friend of mine a little over a year ago. He had it in his tank for years and it never really grew. I couldn’t remember where he picked it up at. I was hoping someone else could look at it and see if they recognized what this piece is. Does it have a name or an originator?
4828BB64-90DA-4D46-8770-71E13BA9D55B.jpeg

It has a green/yellow base with red polyps. The branches are more of a blue/green.
 
I picked this piece up from a friend of mine a little over a year ago. He had it in his tank for years and it never really grew. I couldn’t remember where he picked it up at. I was hoping someone else could look at it and see if they recognized what this piece is. Does it have a name or an originator?
4828BB64-90DA-4D46-8770-71E13BA9D55B.jpeg

It has a green/yellow base with red polyps. The branches are more of a blue/green.
Post a pic with polyps retracted so we can see radial corallite details and arrangement.
 
1297FB53-5349-4E16-8BC2-B21CDE1EADF7.jpeg

I was able to retract the polyps on part of it and get an over head but I feel it’s not that great. But you can see the blue tips going into a red/yellow/green branch.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new