SPS ID Help please

returnofsid

Moderator Extrodinaire
View Badges
Joined
Jan 1, 2008
Messages
5,614
Reaction score
80
Location
Spokane, WA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
I posted these awhile back, without much luck. I've let them grow out a lil' hoping for better luck. Any ideas??

3389666985_b920b20527_b.jpg


3390476560_0e96b2588a_b.jpg
 
Well, I've got this ID posted on 3 forums that I respect. So far, I've had people think it's some type of Tort, a person thinks it's Tenuis, someone else thinks it's A. turaki, and finally, someone else says Acropora jacquelineae. Any more thoughts?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new