SPS ID Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter KoiTang
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KoiTang

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 30, 2016
Messages
447
Reaction score
69
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do any of you know what this coral is called? I totally forgot the name of it.

Screen Shot 2016-12-21 at 10.24.20 PM.png
 
Give me a more daylight pic.
 
That is a daylight pic but it's at the bottom of the tank so it gets medium to low light.
 
This is what a daylight pic looks like, close to 10K
Acropora-sp-Bali-Selago-Type-Colony-3-Top.jpg


That said if you looking for a fancy name I have nothing for you but what you have is a Selago type of acro, that's all I'm giving you.
 
Diesel, thanks. I have my light on a timer and it set to about 20k. I'd have to adjust the light to more of a 10k and retake the pic. Anyhow thank you for the info.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new