SPS ID help

  • Thread starter Thread starter bk_market
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bk_market

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 31, 2015
Messages
105
Reaction score
52
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this frag from a local reefer a while back. It got a fancy name that I forgot. Anyone know what it is? It is brown with blue top with super neon blue and green tip. Thanks.

1eb52afbf7d211b3525117335d1d3b1a.jpg
 
I'm terrible with names, Scripps Acro? Probably not :)

Here's a free bump though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new