SPS ID help

Blackfish823

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2018
Messages
249
Reaction score
187
Location
NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I got a few SPS frags, the person I got it from doesn't know the name. Let me know what you think. Thanks...

1)
IMG_8358.JPG

2)
IMG_8360.JPG


IMG_8369.JPG

4)

IMG_8378.JPG

5)
IMG_8394.JPG
 
I think those are all of the RNAF types... Really Nice Acro Frags...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new